Certified Pomodoro Master
Have you mastered the Pomodoro Technique and successfully achieved each of the 6 objectives of the technique? If so, you can certify yourself as a Pomodoro Master! Certification is a self-guided process that you can do on your own from anywhere, anytime.
Above all, your greatest satisfaction will be to have time as your friend!
If you meet the requirements, you will become a Certified Pomodoro Master! We will notify you via email and will post your name on the Pomodoro World website as a Certified Pomodoro Master.
become a master
To become a Certified Pomodoro Master, you must have achieved each of the six Pomodoro Technique objectives. Once you have successfully accomplished this, write a report telling us about your experience and send it to us. The Pomodoro Technique Team will then review your report and, if needed, provide you with tips to improve it, as well as let you know if it follows the aim of helping others.
- Explain how you were able to reach each of the six objectives of the technique. For each objective, please mention any difficulties you encountered, how you overcame them, and the benefits you received in doing so.
- Include the objective you chose for your "sixth objective". Why did you choose it? What benefits did you receive when you achieved it?
- Your Certified Pomodoro Master Report should be useful to both you (self-observation) and to prospective users of the technique. Could other people learn from your experience? If so, include it in your report!
- Your report does not need to be long, however, it should adequately demonstrate your mastery of each objective and include the items listed above.
- Read "On Becoming a Certified Pomodoro Master"
- Download the Certified Pomodoro Master Report.
- Get warmed up with the "Pomodoro Cheat Sheet". While reading write down any questions that you have if something is not clear.
- Read the entire Pomodoro Technique Book and find the answers to any of the questions that you had written down in the previous step.
- Incrementally apply the technique, day after day, at your own pace: one objective at a time.
- If you need motivation, read this.
- Get help by seeing other people’s experiences.
- Learn the pleasure of systematically tracking your Pomodoros – not only to track them, but to improve them.
- Learn to classify your efforts: studying, writing, etc.
- Keep yourself updated by reading the notes
- When you have achieved all of the five objectives, apply what you have learned to your own personal objectives – one at a time.
Need more info?